After much play of trying to get the correct sound effects to fit in with my video, I was very disappointing to find that i was unable to find most sounds needed. I came across little sites which allow you to download the correct file type to be applied to a Windows movie. Once I applied a couple of sounds into place, I did not enjoy the outcome as it sounded as if the video was unfinished and rather unprofessional. Due to this I removed the few sounds I was able to find. Even though this is the case, I am still extremely happy with the Final piece as it was made over a couple of days and still works very well. I believe it shows the aim of my product/system quite effectively and gives the viewer a sense of fun.
Here is my final outcome of my video for the Interaction Design – Field Module. I am quite happy with the final outcome as it is my first attempt of any type of movie and starting with stop motion is quite difficult to do in just a few days. After receiving my feedback which was pretty positive, there are a few things I will go back to and correct. These areas which were mentioned, for example, sound effects, were areas I was aware I needed to add but struggled. With a bit more work I will go back and try to push this video even further to produce a better outcome.